Wednesday, November 3, 2010

FASHION MEETS BRIDAL!!

I had an amazing opportunity to work with an awesome team yesterday!

Tina of Agape House Studio, Sabrina of Always Floral, Melissa a Neal Hamil model, Bridal gowns provided by A Bridal Boutique and the location was Belle Rose Maison in Conroe, TX!! It was an amazing day and I had so much fun!

Sabrina and I got together a while back and wanted to put the "fashion" back into "bridal"!! Alot of magazines out there are so plain and do not offer any real pop!! They have some amazing dresses, but thats it! The hair & makeup is either very plain or too "runway" just not wearable! My brides are constantly coming to me wanting to know where to go to find a look..... There are never really any amazing florals.........the layouts do not tell a story! So in our frustration with the wedding industry we decided to do a fun shoot putting all the lacking elements back in that so many top magazines leave out!

Here are a few pics from the shoot, i hope u love them as much as i do!!!!






Hair / Makeup: Makeup By Andrea
Model: Melissa (Neal Hamil Agency)
Florals: Always Floral
Dress: A Bridal Boutique/ Davids Bridal
Photographer: Agape House Studio
Location: Belle Rose Maison

I am currently booking appts for 2011! you can contact me directly: andrea@makeupbyandrea.com

No comments: