Sunday, July 5, 2009

HOME SWEET HOME....

Hey Bloggers!!!
I am back!! My trip was AWESOME.............. i met so many people and had the pleasure of working with some amazing ones as well.

Well like i said in my previous post I had several clients to service over the weekend (Essence Music Festival), i am very proud that i was the key makeup artist the entire weekend for all appearances for LAURIE ANN GIBSON!! she is amazing and extremely nice. Unfortunately do to hectic scheduling i was unable to get pics of my other clients but hey i have great memories.

Here are a few pics and videos from my trip, I hope u like!!!
Had to get a margarita!!!! FROM THE DRIVE THRU lol................Only in New Orleans :D
My cuzn Columbia.............notice how big her drink is LOL

T.D. Jakes!!

Laurie Ann doing a radio interview! (Peep the makeup.............)
(Thelma and Michael -- from Good Times)

My last meal -- shrimp poboy

me and Laurie Ann--just finished her makeup for her "Mainstage Moment" even though we were running behind and the car was waiting downstairs for her, she took a moment so i could get a pic!!

Joe.........he gave a great show!!

I hope u enjoyed my pics; i was too busy to take as many as I did last year, but hey its all good!!! i there to work not pose LOL

Lata

No comments: