Saturday, July 4, 2009

ESSENCE......

Hey Bloggers!

I am still in New Orleans and am working it!! :)

It has been so crazy due to the Festival (tons of people and traffic) making it hard to get to my jobs, but I am surviving!

This year I was even more busy than the last.................I LOVE MY JOB!!!! My clients have been so awesome:

Donna Richardson Joyner (thank u BGD)
Laurie Ann Gibson
Spring Glover (thank u BGD)

Tommorrow I have Laurie Ann (twice) and another client that I havent met yet...........Aja Grayson (Kindred and the Family Soul)

Other than a crazy hotel issue my trip is going great.

I have a few pics, not as many as last year, but a few (been too busy to pose for pics! LOL)

I will post my "After Essence" recap later, as it is 12:22am and I have a morning call plus need to check out of the hotel...........until then

Lata!

No comments: