Friday, June 26, 2009

THE ONE AND ONLY......

Hey Bloggers.............
Yesterday was really tough for me. I thought someone was sending over yet another sick text joke...........but no. It is true Michael Jackson is gone. I still cant believe it. For some reason I thought I would never see the day (like he was immortal)...........but I guess I thought he would be here forever, singing, dancing, waving, grinning etc. but no he is really gone.
Let us all remember him for the person he was not the mochery the media is trying to make him seem to be. It is a shame they (the media) continue to use their platform for such negativity in times like these. MJ was someones son, brother, father, uncle............instead they are so concerned about how much money he left behind and who gets it or what kinds of medicine he was on and how he interacted with the kids of his close friends! I mean he is gone can u leave him alone now?
Have respect for him and his family..........
Lata

No comments: