Monday, June 29, 2009

HOUSTON HEAT!!!

Hey Bloggers!!
Yesterday I had a photoshoot Downtown (outside) and it was really hot!!! I didnt realize just how hot it or I was until I nearly passed out from dehydration.... Because it was to be a quick shoot I didnt think to bring water plus it was late in the evening..... and didnt feel that hot to me @ first (bad choice-one that I won't make again)
Thanks to Sena of Sena's Trinity and the team (her friend and photographer Javier) they saw to it EMS came and took care of me and stayed w/ me the whole time!
I didnt realize that it was after 7pm and I hadn't eaten all day!!
Please be sure before going out in the heat to drink plenty of fluids and eat beforehand (my safety service announcement LOL) i was in pretty bad shape for about 2 hrs (couldnt walk or go to my car and drive home) then when i got home was in bed not feeling all that great.........
I am feeling alittle better now after having a ton of water and several mini-naps!
Lata

No comments: