Thursday, July 1, 2010

PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS

Hey Bloggers!!!

Every week i post a "Product of the Week" on my facebook page: MAKEUP BY ANDREA

so i figured i need to do it here on my blog as well to keep my followers up to date w/ my favorite must have products!

so here are the ones i have recommending up to date:

1-BUMBLE & BUMBLE SPRAY DE MODE
its a great working spray that allows you to style and mold the hair to complete perfection!
to purchase this product: http://www.bumbleandbumble.com/product/mpp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT69

2-URBAN DECAY PRIMER POTION (Orginal formula)
this is a great eyeshadow primer.........your eyeshadow will not fade or crease while wearing this product
to purchase this product: www.sephora.com

3-MAKEUP FOREVER ALL MAT
this makeup primer is great! it mattifies the skin and fills any unwanted lines in the skin
while wearing this product your makeup will last all day!
to purchase this product: www.sephora.com

I will post a new product every week. if you dont see a new one each Monday of the week, check out my facebook page!

Lata!

No comments: