Sunday, July 11, 2010

THE LADIES OF VIRTOUS PRODUCTIONS...

Hey Bloggers!!
I had a great beauty session w/ Sena & Natalia of VIRTOUS PRODUCTIONS.........as their official makeup artist i make sure they are camera ready for their many photoshoots, events and appearances!

they are a joy to work with and let me be as creative as i want!
check out some pics from todays session and to learn more about them check out the website and the facebook page!

Sena
Natalia
MY SET UP!
Products Used for these looks: (brands)
Makeup Forever eye shadow & diamond powder
MAC foundation & Studio fix powder
NARS lip gloss
False lashes
To book your glamour session, just email me! mubyandrea@yahoo.com

Lata!

1 comment:

Tiffanee said...

You did a great job! I love that purple. Purple is my new fav. I can't find a reason to not use it.