Monday, May 25, 2009

WEDDINGS, PROM, BABYSHOWER...........OH MY!!!

Hey Bloggers!!

As promised I have pics from my very busy weekend! I hope you enjoy..........

(My Bride--Maria in College Station)

Her family was wonderful and made me feel right @ home and her dad made the best homemade fruit kolaches!!!! yummy! :D






After my morning wedding I had my second job doing prom makeup for Sena (Sena's Trinity) here are some of her clients!

Sunday was another busy day!! I had a photoshoot and another wedding........(no pics--sorry)
and after working I was headed out to my cousin Jazz's baby shower!!!! I have a few pics posted.........you know I took alot more!! LOL
The cake was sooooo good!!!! My aunt got it--good choice!
Aww Jazz looks so cute preggers!!!
The fam!!!! My daughter, Me, Jazz, Weez, Dee, NayNay!!
Lata!

No comments: