Sunday, May 17, 2009

MAKEUP WORKSHOP WITH THE GREAT "ELROY MCDANIEL"

Hey Bloggers!!!

Today I had the best time ever in my first makeup workshop!!! Yes I am a Makeup Artist, but I am "self-taught" never had a teacher!!!!

I must say I learned alot today. Elroy is "The Truth"....he is a talented artist as well as a good person. I will be taking several workshops over the course of my journey to become the best artist I can be........................

Here are some pics from my first lesson: Color Theory; Monochromatic Colors; and Pic challenges......................

Enjoy!!


working w/ reds, pinks black & white

See the look changing!!
this look was very challenging---never quite nailed it LOL, but Elroy was very patient!!
this was my favorite look! simple and glowing!!!
Jasmine was my model (my niece) she was great and really patient!!!! THANKS GIRL
Lata!

No comments: