Monday, June 23, 2008

My Makeup Favs!!

Hey bloggers!! Hope you had a great weekend!! I have so much to catch up on but first i'd like to put my favorite products up so you will know what to shop for next time you do a makeup run! :)

I have alot of different products in my makeup kit! To name a few: various MAC items, NARS, Laura Mercier, L'Oreal, and the list goes on..........

I recently stopped by my fav makeup shop: Sephora, and found that Kat Von D has a makeup line. It is fab!!! Her eyeshadow pallettes are great and the colors are beautiful!

I have used this pallet on brides and on models for fashion shows! It can be toned down or played up.........add lashes and you are set.

I have to have Laura Mercier Secret Brightning Powder in my kit. It works wonders under the eyes!


For a great blush, check out the NARS line. One of my fav colors is Orgasm! It works well on all skin tones!




For everyday makeup Bare Minerals is hands down the best mineral makeup out there. I use it daily and my skin has never looked better!! Combined with monthly facials, wearing mineral makeup is the way to go today for DAILY makeup wear.





Well, that's all for now bloggers!! until next time.........

Lata!

No comments: